Increase Team Performance
You have the talent on board. But how do you get the MOST out of your own team? The process is one Kevin has been through many times, including in the companies he has worked for.
- Discuss the bigger picture with the management team
- Audit the entire team on key performance indicators
- Map the organizational structure
- Find gaps in everything from culture to communication to training
- Develop a strategy, timetable, budget to close those gaps
- Implement and monitor the strategic plan
Listen, we all know 9 times out of 10 what are issues are with just about any problem. Overweight? Better foods and good exercise are universal answers. But we still struggle. It's usually the consensus on HOW to implement a plan and the issues with follow through that stop us from getting to "great." With a strategist on your side, you have a decided advantage to gaining team buy-in and accountability into the process. It just takes Step One to get started.